About the Ageless Grace Neuroplasticity Exercise Programme
The Ageless Grace Brain & Body Health programme is based on consciously choosing to change the brain through physical movements that fired neurons and developed neural pathways from birth to mid-teens. All 21 Simple Tools for Lifelong Comfort and Ease can be practised by anyone of any age or ability. The exercises are designed to be practised seated in a chair, in order to stimulate the five primary functions of the brain (strategic planning, memory and recall, analytical thinking, creativity and imagination and kinaesthetic learning) by doing unfamiliar movements, or creating new ways to do an activity that is already familiar. The movements are spontaneous and organic, with no need to learn any special choreography. Each of the brain-changing tools also focuses on a primary physical skill necessary for lifelong optimal function (joint mobility, balance, spinal flexibility, upper body strength, coordination) – and all promote the three R’s of Ageless Grace. The ability to Respond, React and Recover.
The Ageless Grace Programme is Ideal for:
- All Ages & Abilities welcome! Anyone who wants to stay cognitively fit and vibrant through the stimulation of neuroplasticity
- Special populations, including those with physical or mental limitations
- Health and Fitness professionals desiring brain health skills on their resume
- Caregivers working with special populations
- School Teachers – Preschool & Primary School
5 Ways to Learn & Apply Ageless Grace to your Lifestyle
- Public | Private Class – See the various Class options Deborah has on offer, to suit your needs. Each of the brain-changing tools also focus on a primary physical skills for lifelong optimal function.
- 4 Hr Personal Practice Workshop Learn the 21 Ageless Grace Exercise Tools, which you can apply to your lifestyle with ease and comfort in your own living space, practicing for only 10 min a day, on your own, for ongoing neuroplasticity. All ages are welcome!
- 13.5 Hr Professional Ageless Grace Instructor Certification & CPR Certification Course. Teach Ageless Grace Exercises | Become an Instructor | Supplement your Income. Book your seat to get Professionally Certified. No previous experience necessary. Learn to Teach Public Group Classes & Private Classes. Read what Lou Ann van Heerden (Occupational Therapist) has to say about the 13.5 hour Certification Course which she completed in February 2018 .
- 6 Hr Teacher’s Classroom Exercise Certification Are you a Teacher interested in teaching your Classroom students the exercise for body & brain? Book your seat to Learn the 21 Ageless Grace Exercise Tools to Teach children from ages 4+ in a classroom setting for 10 min, 4 times a day. Any Teacher wanting to use brief “brain breaks” to help their students develop both physical and cognitive skills and grow strong and healthy through stimulation of neuroplasticity, or Teachers working with special populations, including those on the autism spectrum, with ADD or ADHD or with physical or mental limitations. ~ this is the Certification for you!
- 30 minute practical demonstration at your facility for a group of min 10 people
Ageless Grace is a profound body of work that provides amazing results in all ages, yet it is simple to learn, playful, easy to do, and FUN! It very well may change the model of ageing and change the quality of function in your own future. In the few years since the launch of Ageless Grace, there are now over 2000 Instructors Worldwide, in South Africa, USA, Canada, Columbia, Australia, Singapore and United Kingdom. Instructors worldwide are predominantly teaching in retirement communities, elementary schools, rehabilitation programmes, community centres, places of worship and fitness centres.”
Who is Deborah Nicholls?
Deborah is passionate to prevent dementia in South Africa. We are an ageing population, and with that come many issues – issues such as poor mobility, poor memory, isolation, communication with its lack of social interaction and lack of understanding. There is an urgent need to equip care partners/care givers with effective, practical tools. Our FUNctional fitness programme provides manageable, uncomplicated ways to help not only the elderly, but also their carers. As an Ageless Grace Educator and Trainer, I am passionate about using solutions that work and that can fit into people’s lives, either at work or at home.
“Since becoming an Ageless Grace Instructor, I have been living a more mindful life, I’m physically healthier and joy filled. I love getting up in the morning and doing my quick 10 min of Ageless Grace Exercise Tools ~ which have so easily become a part of my everyday lifestyle. I love teaching Ageless Grace and seeing the incredible positive effects it has in the lives of it’s Participants!
I love working with like-minded team members, the Ageless Grace Instructors, and I am passionate and committed to growing this business with them and being a support wherever I can with the knowledge I have built up over these wonderful years in practice, in and out of the exercise space.
With Ageless Grace I’m Loving Life! and the Revitalized Me!”
Certified Ageless Grace Instructor & Trainer, Neuroscience Academy Graduate
Ageless Grace with Deborah © Copyright 2015, South African Company Registration No.: 2017/050115/07
All South African Ageless Grace Marketing & Training material are the copyright property of Deborah Nicholls and cannot be copied, duplicated or distributed without prior permission from Deborah Nicholls.
Website Design & Online Marketing by 1-grid